ChopChop Kids ChopChop Cooking Club SWEEPSTAKES
The ChopChop Cooking Club Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on June 1, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Start Date”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on September 30, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes End Date”), (such period referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by ChopChop Kids (the “Sweepstakes Sponsor”).
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. To enter, you must register at chopchopcookingclub.org (the “Website”) and earn a minimum of six cooking club virtual badges by completing a minimum of six cooking club challenges. To earn a badge, you must submit a photograph of the completed dish to the Website. Badges are awarded based on the validity of the photograph of the finished dish. Participation in the Sweepstakes is voluntary and does not require you to purchase anything from the ChopChop Kids. [To enter by mail, print your first and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime telephone number, date of birth, and e-mail address on a three-by-five-inch card along with copies of the six virtual badges. Put the card and badges in an envelope, affix first-class postage, and send it to the Sweepstakes Sponsor with attention to ChopChop Cooking Club. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. All entries must be received by the Sweepstakes End Date. One entry per person. Mechanically reproduced entries not accepted. All entries become the property of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and will not be returned.
 Le Creuset Nonstick Shallow Fry Pan, 8-1/2"
 5-Piece OXO Bakeware Set
 Cabot Family Fun Gift Box
 OXO Salad Toolkit
 OXO Kitchen Starter Kit
 ChopChop Apron
 1-Year subscriptions to ChopChop
Odds of winning is affected by the number of eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date. Total approximate retail value of all prizes: $939.70 (actual value may vary). Allow 3-4 weeks after validation of arrangement for receipt of prize. The actual number of prizes awarded is based on the number of eligible entries received. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes allowed. Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. The Sweepstakes Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. In order to receive a prize, winner may be required to provide proof of identification. Taxes on any prize, including income and/or sales taxes, are the sole responsibility of winner(s). The winner(s) of any prize with a value of $600 or greater will be issued a 1099 U.S. Tax Form for the retail value of the prize.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 13 years old at the time of entry. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Sweepstakes Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: On or about October 1, 2017 the Sweepstakes Sponsor will randomly select the winner(s). Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date. Winners will be notified by mail, telephone or email using the information provided on the official entry form, within 30 days of the drawing. In the event the winner does not accept the prize, the winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable an alternate winner may be selected. The Sweepstakes Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. Winners agree to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, winner may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release.
5. CONDITIONS: The Sweepstakes Sponsor, and its agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible or postage-due entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Sweepstakes should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sweepstakes Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event that proper administration of the Sweepstakes is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Sweepstakes Sponsor will pick the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants and winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by [Massachusetts] law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that [Massachusetts] courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes and that venue shall be only in [Boston, Massachusetts].
6. WINNERS LIST: The first name, last initial, city and state of the winner(s) and a copy of these Official Rules will be available on-line at the Website on October 1, 2017, and for 90 days thereafter.
7. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR:
695-697 Belmont Street
Belmont, MA 02478
8. NOTICE: The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper operation of the Sweepstakes in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.
9. Copyright @ 2016 ChopChop Kids.All rights reserved. ChopChop and the associated logo are registered trademarks of ChopChop Kids. Any other trademarks in these Official Rules are used for prize identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.
 For sweepstakes registered with NY and FL, Sponsor must collect and report to NY and FL the following information for all winners of prizes over $25:
a. Winner Name (at least first initial and COMPLETE LAST NAME)
b. Winner Address (Street, City, State, Postal Code)
c. Full Prize Description (not just Grand, First, Second..)
d. Prize Amount or Value
e. Date Winners Finalized